Five Crossfield ES Staff Members Recognized at FCPS Honors!
Congratulations to the following Crossfield Elementary School staff members who were recognized at the 2018 FCPS Honors Ceremony!
Outstanding Elementary New Teacher School-level Recipient
- Heather Sasala, Second Grade Teacher
Outstanding Elementary Teacher School-level Recipient
- Lauren Siegel, Fourth Grade Teacher
Outstanding School-based Hourly Employee School and Pyramid-level Recipient
- Cheryl Elias, Dining Room Assistant
Outstanding School-based Support Employee School-level Recipient
- Janet George, Office Assistant
Outstanding School-based Leader School-level Recipient
- Holly Eelman, School-Based Technology Specialist
Thank you to Kathy Theis for all of her hard work with the nomination process by serving as this year's awards liaison.